In our efforts to continue to serve you better, we offer the following trainings:
The Four Cornerstones of Leadership
Everyone recognizing that “Everything Rises and Falls on Leadership” -John Maxwell. And while leadership can often be a vague concept, or a list of “dos and don’t”, most organizations and leaders have no idea how to actually SHAPE leaders around them.
The Four Cornerstones of Leadership is a seminar that focuses on the Four Areas where leadership shaping can actually happen. Character, Competence, Culture and Vision. Creating powerful alignment and actual synergy in your organization when you plan and develop structures around these Four Cornerstone.
(Read what people say)
MCORE: What’s your motivation?
Your motivations provide the energy for personal performance and life satisfaction. Through a unique blend of storytelling and online assessment, discover how you are unique motivated. And then, discover how to motivate those around you.
(Read what people say)
DiSC: We provide a certified DiSC profile coaching experience.
DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
(read what people say)
The DiSC profile is a non-judgemental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
More at https://discprofile.com/what-is-disc/overview/